On the Road Again!

Hello from Guest Blogger Linda! It's been a few weeks thanks to Nancine filling in for me! I just wish I had something incredibly important to talk about. Mainly I have been driving I5 between Portland & Salem. While it is only 45 mins. to an hour, I can not believe the amount of stupid, reckless, careless & bad drivers that are out there!!! In fact I'm surprised that there are not more accidents everyday. Well I'm sure any of you who commute understand! Also I now have an extremely high gas bill!!!

The good news is that my Mom has celebrated her Birthday and had her right hand carpal tunnel surgery! Only the left to go! Maybe I will actually be able to start cleaning out my house! Yes, after being back for 4 years, I'm finally going to get organized so I can entertain more often. And for those lucky few who have actually braved my domain, yes that means the piles will disappear!

Of course that means that I will think up a myriad of meaningless tasks in order to avoid doing any actual work! LOL Even now I'm trying to plan a quick 3 day spa trip for my Birthday next week! I hope that you all have a great day!
Share on Google Plus

About sparkle

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 Mannions Speak :

Leiha said...

Driving all of the time sucks! I'm glad that is almost over and you can concentrate on yourself and your home! Have a wonderful time on your spa trip! You deserve it.