How dare Nancy not blog last night!

Hmmph! LOL! She offered to blog tonight but since I have been a major slacker I told her she could have the honor of blogging tomorrow night *G*.

Let's see, so much to catch up on. BAM and Mr BAM as well as little BAM came over on Sat. They retrieved the furniture that they lent me when I first moved here. They couldn't come to town without going out to eat! Mr BAM hasn't been out to eat Vietnamese food with us so that's where we decided we must eat. Dao joined us for lunch and we had a lot of fun. I think the BAMs enjoyed watching Dao and I decide what we were having for Thanksgiving. Can you believe she was going to get ham? It's called turkey day for a reason! I also had to inform her that mashed potatoes and gravy were paramount to my holiday happiness as well as pecan or pumpkin pie with cool whip. Those are my Thanksgiving staples. What is a must in your household? Gravy is so important to me I always ask if there will be gravy because apparently there are some families that don't have gravy on Thanksgiving, oh the horror!

Mr BAM thoroughly enjoyed the food, including the sandwiches that we got from Lee's bakery. Another convert to the Vietnamese way of life, LOL.

Of course now that they picked up their furniture I have no couch or lounge chair. Turns out sitting on the floor is not very comfortable. I'm going to borrow Franklin's friend's couch which is in the laundry room and I think I shall be doing it tomorrow, LOL. I can watch a lot of shows from my computer which is what I did this weekend but my soaps I need to be in the living room for so I didn't feel the full effects of the loss of my couch, LOL. I did pack 5 boxes but they were easy to pack, books and photo albums but hey, 1 step closer. Nes was giving me grief and said I needed to get packing. That woman forgot who she was talking to. I had to inform her I have made an entire move in one day and I have more then a month. I am so far ahead of the game it's scary! But don't worry, I shall end up procrastinating like the good little procrastinator I am. I wouldn't want to change who I am.

So I took the class that killed me a few weeks ago tonight. The one that left me hobbled for a week. What a difference. I think the key was not doing the high impact warm ups, I was still sweaty and exhausted but not incapacitated. She even came over to say how awesome my combination was looking. I'm not in the shape I need to be but I do know how my form should be. Joe has taught me well.

Today I went to the grocery store for lunch because I had no food at home. The problem is, I have a hard time planning my next meal so I bought salad from the salad bar and some chili. BTW, the lid on the soup, not so good, I had to hand the basket to the checker and apologize but he said it happens to a lot of people so I didn't feel as bad about the chili I dripped all over the store, LOL. Anyway, I grabbed my food and left and of course what did I have to do after going to the gym? I had to go back to the store! I had no idea what I was in the mood for. I hate it when I don't know what to eat. I decided on spaghetti. You can't go wrong with spaghetti. I used turkey breast, black olives and baby portabellos. Yummy! And you know the best part? Leftovers!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 Mannions Speak :

Bo said...

You'd better get your doggen in line,LOL!

If I wasn't in a state of revolt & actually cooking Thanksgiving dinner this year,I always make sure there is enough stuffing,and tons of gravy.My Mom has to make the gravy,however,b/c I cannot make it to save my life.I even screw up the canned kind that you dump in the pot and heat.Don't ask me how,I just do.I always make an extra pan of stuffing,in addition to what goes in the Turkey.And of course I have to make at least 6 pies,I think I mentioned last year about hubs gobbling 2 or more,all by himself,LOL.He's not happy about the buffet plan this year,has in fact expressed concern that we go somewhere that 'has everything'.Has enough pies,I think he means,EG!

You gave your furniture back too soon,LOL.

I get like that sometimes,hungry but without anything specific in mind to eat.Unfortunately it usually happens in the grocery store so I end up spending more money than I planned *G*