Pumpkin Party!!

Your friendly guest blogger... blogging on Monday instead of Sunday this week. I was so busy partying with the 10 year old set I just didn't have time to blog until today. We had a lovely time and I really wanted to share the pictures of the fun...

Thank goodness it did not rain, my little house just would not have fit everyone. We carved pumpkins outside, young and old alike. This is a picture of mom, dad, Arturo, and Suzanne (gym friends) carving away. I love when everybody gets a chance to act like a kid for a while :)And for some of the fabulous finished products with their proud owners: BrandonBrandon, Tyler and AeronJordan We of course had Dance Dance Revolution set up. If you take a close look in the background of this one you can see my new blue walls - I am going to put up a white chair rail where the white line is now... I will keep you posted on the progress of the room. What is a party without a little arts and crafts?? We made fabulous masks, and I know you want to see the finished products. Collin - (yes, his mask is on upside down... but he likes it that way!)Brandon Jordan and Nancy Now you have to indulge me a little, these are just some super cute pictures of my dad and I with my cousins... isn't my family adorable?
Thanks for sharing my fun pumpkin party with me - Everyone have a happy and safe Haloween:)
Share on Google Plus

About NancyB

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

7 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

Emma & Kevin carved a throwing up pumpkin last night. I'm calling it Nancy! "-)

Look like a FUN time was had by all!

BTW I want a better pic of Arturo!

Chez said...

Awwww you are all so gorgeous. Love the pumpkins.

Anonymous said...

Mich, you're spot on girl. I thought the same thing!

Nancy, it looked like a ton of fun. All the kids were so cute. Is that Leiha's Jordan?

Melissa said...

Oh man, that looks like so much fun!
I wanna go play at Nancy's house.

Everyone was so cute, and the jack-o-lanterns looked great!

Aimee Elizabeth said...

That looks like a blast! The kids look like they had a great time, and I never saw a jack-o-lantern I didn't love!
Yeah, better pic of Arturo!

You look great chic!

Leiha said...

Yes, that is my Jordan. Can you believe how big he is? He's only 10!!! I think he's taller then me, ok, nothing new there LOL.

Nancy, I thought that last pic of jackolanterns was something you found on the net, I'm so impressed that it was taken by you and is of the ones you all did. You guys rock! BTW, Jordan's is the top center pumpkin (yes I am a proud auntie, LOL).

Your party sounds like and looks like it was a blast. Sorry you didn't get any chili. I think arturo ate it all, LOL. Take a better pic of him for sure!

Sarah said...

How cool! Gorgeous photos chick!