I do think about posting...

then I get distracted and the next thing you know I'm too tired, it's late and I want to go to bed, LOL. At least I can console myself with the fact I'm still more regular then the other girls!

On Tuesday Dao and I went to see the Wedding Singer the musical. It was free! Anyway, I thought it would be fun because in the movie they sang all kinds of 80s songs and Dao and I could sing along. Well they must have heard our singing because they didn't sing 80s songs, it was all original songs with the exception of the song Adam Sandler sings to Drew Barrymore on the plane (which I really like). It was a cute musical but not something I would recommend to people.

The random thing is when we were walking to the car this guy is passing with his gf or wife (he sat on the other side of Dao, we didn't talk to them) and he made a comment about my shirt falling down. You all know how short I am, a lot of times a sleeve will fall down, the top of my boob wasn't even showing. He was just being a dick and of course he says this as he's passing so by the time it even registers he's gone. D was more pissed then I was because it was just so stupid, LOL.

BTW, D made me these carrot cake muffins that were to die for! I don't normally like carrot cake but these were awesome. She made a special batch so I could take some in to work. The ladies at the post office love me, as they should. Sure, D did all the work but I brought them. Actually I frosted them and since I had the frosting in the fridge and was in a rush it wasn't pretty. I let them know the shoddy frosting job was my work, LOL.

The real highlight of Tue night was D and I decided it was time to finally eat at the Varsity. Of course we had 2 cars and they have a drive up where you park and they come to you so D parked at the drive up and I parked in a parking spot and went and sat in her car. Apparently they're known for their coke also. Something about their coke is supposed to be really good so I ordered it. It tasted like coke. I also ordered a slaw dog and a chili dog. The chili was the way to go. I had forgotten that when I went to Varsity jr I had a chili slaw dog, now that is the way to go. Now we know.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Mannions Speak :

Chez said...

That man was lucky you flashed some shoulder and should learn to take his shoulders and be grateful .. pig.

It's funny how coke actually usually does taste like coke. I love how people always say .. oh yeah and the coke there tastes great. Then you go and ..yup tastes like coke LOL. Maybe they are just really really thirsty the day they have it at whatever place they rave about.

Brenda said...

Too bad you didn't happen to have some Silly String or a Super Soaker in your bag. Or one of those suction cup toy guns so you can shoot a message that sticks on his butt "ASSHOLE". Nothing deadly, but effective in getting the point across.
I've only eaten at the Varsity one time, but I don't remember it being that great. I probably didn't have the chili dog which may have been the problem.
Next time, I'll try that.