Busy busy busy...

Today Bloodfever is being released (yayyyyyy) so I have been working on things to prepare. I noticed not a lot of you entered the contests on Karen's board, hmph! You do know I was giving away all kinds of goodies don't you? Of course, knowing me wouldn't have won you any favors. I would send Nancy how many people entered and she would pick a random winner. I like to be as fair as possible. Plus, it would look funny if all of my friends won but still, you should at least try. Lina put together some pictograms and that contest will be going until noon Tuesday with the prize being an ARC. If you haven't pre-ordered your copy of Bloodfever make sure you go buy it today. I want to stay employed, LOL. Plus, I love this book and can't wait to hear what you all think.

I didn't really do much this weekend but I am proud of myself, I left my bedroom, LOL. I did decide to finally go to the Mexican fast food place that I just discovered a few months ago, discovered in I went when I first moved here, wasn't impressed and went back a few months ago and loved it. So I hadn't been back since before my vacation and I always think I want to try their breakfast burrito which they only do on the weekends so I go in my pjs (they literally make their burritos faster then going through the McDonald's drive in) thinking I was going to run in and out. Well, I drive up and the sign is gone. They are totally shut down and I was so close to getting a free burrito! So I had to go next door for a breakfast pizza. Unfortunately, the pizza parlor, not as fast as the burrito joint so I sat there in my pjs for 15 minutes waiting. The bummer part was the pizza wasn't as good as it normally is. The good part was Rachael called and kept me company while I was standing there in my red heart pjs.

Dao and I went to eat korean food today. I have been wanting to go for awhile but I was so busy this morning that I didn't have a chance to shower before she showed up. Luckily that didn't inhibit my enjoyment of my food. Unfortunately, I have been so busy since then that I haven't had a chance to shower all day and since technically it is now Tuesday I am not going to bother with a shower now. Very rarely do I go without a shower and my hair feels gross but I just wanted to show you that I was too busy to shower yet here I am blogging. Yes, the guilt got to me. I do think of things I want to blog about but by the time the evening comes around I'm too pooped to blog but hopefully that will be changing soon.

OK, time for me to go night night. Tomorrow Dao and I will be going to see The Wedding Singer, the musical. How fun huh?
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 Mannions Speak :

Brenda said...

I enter your contests when I don't have to think. I do too much of that at work. LOL! Some of your contests are very difficult. You must stay up late at night thinking of obscure facts and trivia to stump the participants. (I was going to say 'stump people like me', but we both know it's not hard to stump me.) HA!
I'm sorry your Mexican food place shut down. It's almost like the death of a well-liked acquaintance. We should have a wake, which in the South means FOOD!
BloodFever. I'm so excited. All the teasers have me in a tizzy. You and Karen did a great job building public anticipation.
Kudos to the queen.

Aimee Elizabeth said...

I entered one of them! Didn't win BTW, hmph.

What sort of stuff have you been doing to prepare for the books release? I'm getting mine here in about an hour. The BS wasn't open yet when I took K to school, so I have to get it when I pick her up.

I stayed in front of the fire in my PJ's all weekend, and managed to get 4 books read. Felt good to put a bit of a dent in my TBR pile.
Have you read Elizabeth Vaughan's Warprize series? I loved, loved, loved them.

I still need to try me some korean food!

Go take a shower LOL!

Sarah said...

I just got this in my inbox.... BloodFever by Karen Maire Moning has been posted...arrival date etc. Yay!