Finally!

There has been a song that has been driving me crazy all summer long because I didn't know the name of it so could never download it. Last night I was watching a show online and they played it in the background so I could listen to the words and type them in and look it up (which was my plan whenever I heard it on the radio but since I hear it in the car could never remember the lyrics by the time I got home, LOL).

http://youtube.com/watch?v=51V1VMkuyx0

The video is kind of trippy but then again, so is the song. If you've watched tv over the summer a part of this song was used for that 2 geeks and a girl new show on CBS (not the title can't remember it, LOL) but they never played the lyrics! Oh, by the way the song is called Young Folks by Peter, Bjorn and John.

Other songs I've recently downloaded (or asked Nes to DL for me, LOL) are:

Kenny Chesney: Old Blue Chair and Girl from Boston (my friend always plays these songs and they wore on me LOL)
James Blunt: 1973
Brandi Carlile: The Story
Feist: 1234
Alicia Keys: No One
Nickelback: Rockstar
Ingrid Michaelson: The Way You Are
Elliot Yamin: Wait for You
Wyclef Jean: Sweetest Girl

Su, this means you'll need a new CD soon since I just downloaded them. First thing I did today was update my ipod which then motivated me to get into the shower since that's when I turn my ipod on (and when I clean but who wants to do that?).
I almost look forward to driving so that I can hear all of my new songs.

A couple of songs I also listen to a lot are:
Sean Kingston: Beautiful Girl
cast of Spring Awakening: The Bitch of Living

Due to vacation and work I was woefully behind on the new television season so yesterday I spent the day in my room, only leaving to go to the kitchen or potty and watched all of the new shows I wanted to watch. 2 eps of Grey's Anatomy, 1 Heroes, 2 Private Practice, 2 Chuck, 2 Life and 2 Dirty, Sexy Money. I am happy with Greys although I think Callie needs to be the kickass chick that I know and love. I am a Gizzie fan, I saw them 2 together from the beginning but I still love Callie. Private Practice is not must see for me. I will prolly catch it online. I think Amy Brenneman's character Violet is a weak link. Tim Dly is a hottie though. Heroes is still fun and must see for me. I enjoyed Chuck and since it comes on before Heroes I'll keep watching it. Life was good as was Dirty Sexy Money. DSM is more soap operaish so I'll keep watching that one for sure. Billy Baldwin is in love with a transexual, count me in!

FYI, for you Office fans, NBC now is airing the full show online, something they didn't do last year. I love this show which is why I have to watch Grey's online. I'm caught up on the Biggest Loser so that and Heroes means I am not watching Dancing w the Stars this season. I seem to be an every other season type gal. I am sad because on at the same time as Biggest Losers is Beauty and the Geek. I do love that show but I will try to catch repeats of that. Haven't caught America's next Top Model either. Something else is on at that time.

Another fun new show is Pushing Daisies. Nancy, this is by the same guy who did Dead Like Me (one of her fave shows). Its quirky and cute and I really like it and the lead guy is too cute.

So now you're caught up on my music and tv. BTW Jenna, I asked my family to get me a new song chip for my birthday (they're woefully late, good thing I'm always late with their presents, LOL). Let me know when you want to come up and do some more karaoke, LOL).
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Mannions Speak :