ok, this is a shortie!

I didn't get a chance to read last night, by the time I went to bed it was after 1am and I knew better then to open the book so I'm going to do the unthinkable and crawl into bed at 11pm. I wanted to crawl in at 10pm but still had just a couple of more things to do, LOL.

In case you missed the big announcement at Karen's board today, she launched her new website Sidhe-Seers, Inc. I hope that you all check it out because we both worked hard on it along with our fabulous website designers and she's joining us here in the blogospere so make sure you pop onto her blog and say hi to her. You'll have to search to find her links but it's worth it. Bo was the first one to post at her new blog:) She was also a lot of help to me today, thank you Bo!

Karen also had a chat on her message board that is now posted. Definitely some things that make you go hmmmmm and makes Bo go insane, LOL.

This weekend will be a work free weekend I have decreed and if tomorrow is slow, I may just start my weekend early, LOL. I think I need a mani/pedi and I will have a book to finish!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 Mannions Speak :

Bo said...

Hope you get to read your book!

You're welcome,it is always great to talk to you,even if the wall was frustrating,LOL.But look-now it is set in stone,in a way,that 'mine is all mine',EG!I am still preening a little and indulging in some gloating that I was the first to post at Karen's blog *G*

I just EM'd you my BF theories,I must go rest my poor brain now,LOL.I hope you relax too!

Brenda said...

I checked out Sidhe-Seers board and WOW! That is the most beautiful site I've seen in my life. You found a ace programmer this time.
I'm curious; how long've y'all been working on that?
Have a great weekend and get plenty of rest and readin'.

Leiha said...

I did read and enjoy my book. I stayed up all night reading in fact but it's fun to do that.

I love your sig on the wall. I left richard's name for a couple of days before i took him down, LOL.

I sent your theories to Karen and she loves the way your mind thinks.

Girl, that site was a lot of work, LOL. Remember me closeting myself in the bedroom while we were on vacation? But it was well worth it!