I am ready to murder again...

Yup, I bought some new plants this weekend, LOL. I had 2 dead plants that needed to be replaced. Really the reason they keep dying is because my place doesn't get much light so I'm forever trying to find plants who can live in the cave that I live in, LOL. Hopefully these plants will do well. I'm going to shuffle some things around and hopefully that will make a difference.

I was actually pretty motivated this weekend. Actually it started Fri night. I finally left the house to run some errands. I went to cancel my gym membership and they still said I had to fax or certify mail in my cancellation. I was pissed. So I drove to kinkos right from the gym. The gym I'm looking at joining is month to month, thank goodness. I drove over there too but they were closed. They are only open for a few hours a day but they do kickboxing classes every day except Sunday. So I will be going there tomorrow to sign up. Nancy is kicking so much ass at the gym I can't let her outshine me LOL.

I also went to Borders to pick up Innocent in Death by Robb (which I read in bed on Sat and enjoyed, I have to say I guess who the killer was pretty early) and there ws a skiny chick there admiring my sense if style. Who can blame her, LOL. Of course she was complaining cause she can never put on weight, bitch! But I did talk her into buying Kiss of the Highlander and The Dark Highlander, LOL. I don't go up to people in the romance section and impart my knowledge but if they come up to me, that's a whole new ballgame *G*.

Then off to Nordstrom's I went. I wanted to buy some Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer. Way more then I want to spend but I don't like foundation, it never looks right in pictures so I figured I would go with the light coloring of a tinted moisturizer and Linda swears by it. Plus I did some research on Amazon and it was highly rated. They also recommended using it over your regular moisturizer so my face will certainly be moist, LOL. Since I was there I also bought 3 tops.

Basically, I think I just went into spend money mode this weekend since I have been a hermit all month. On Sat I got a mani/pedi, as well as bought some false eyelashed and velcro rollers at Sally's Beauty supply and got my plants and essentials at Walmart (don't tell Rachael) and went to Lowes to buy some screws for my dresser and today Dao and I went to Ross where I bought some decorative things for the house and Ulta for some conditioner after we ate lunch of course. As Nes likes to point out, that's what Dao and I do, LOL.

I also repotted the plants I bought today as well as tried to fix the dresser, unfortunately, still ot the correct size screws. I think I will have to make a trip to Ikea to get what I need. You know that means spending more money, LOL.

I have to say I'm pretty impressed with myself. I'm not normally so active. Don't worry, I was still able to spend plenty of time lounging in my bed, after all, I am still me, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

4 Mannions Speak :

Chez said...

Gosh I need a nap just reading about your day.

The tinted moisturiser sounds interesting. I hate foundation as it makes me break out in pimples if I wear it too often. But, my face is getting redder and redder blotches and needs something to tone it down. (Ageing sucks and so does the Aussie sun).

I'm not allowed to go to Ikea ... ever. I don't know why hehehehe.

Anonymous said...

Dang girl, that was a definite busy weekend. I bet it felt good to get some things done.

Sorry I didn't call you this weekend. Tim got home Friday night from a week in Mexico, and I had to wait for him to fix our phone lines cuz I'm way over my minutes. I'm gonna try and call you tonight.

Melissa said...

It was a really nice weekend for getting stuff done.

Good to get things done before the cold sets in for good.

Leiha said...

I need a nap too, LOL. OK, I always need a nap. So far I'm digging the tinted moisturizer. I think it may be something for you to look into. It goes on light.

LOL, i do love me the IKEA!

Good thing I'm not waiting by the phone for your call Karen, LOL.

I know Missi, I'm already wearing flannels, I do not like the cold!