Wow, you would never guess!!!!

Those would be the words from the bartender who carded me last night when he checked my age. Not bad for a woman on the verge of turning 37. I told him he could card me anyday, LOL.

To celebrate the beginning of my birthday month I'm sharing the love. Chez put together a birthday month calendar of yummie Australian men for me. What a great way to start off the month! Click on the pic to enlarge.

I've spent the weekend blissfully reading. I can't tell you what I'm reading but let me just say, it's good to be friends with the ARC bitch *EG*. I spent most of Saturday in bed reading and it's so thick and juicy and theres still so much of the book to read which is great but not because I needed to get stuff done which I didn't because if I have a choice between a great book or chores, well, we all know what will win.

Sat night I went to a party with some friends and it was a total bust! It was supposed to be a big party in a warehouse. Well, it was in a warehouse but there were only a few people there. I felt bad for the guy who threw the bash, he lost a lot of money and no, we didn't pay to get in, thank goodness! But you know I have fun no matter what so we still stayed til 3am (party didn't start til after 11pm) then we came back to my place and sang karaoke. Yes, I'm sure my neighbors hate me but it was tons of fun for us, LOL. We didn't sing too long, no worries. OK, the real reason we stayed so late is because when I was ready to leave out came the food, we couldn't leave then, it would be rude *G*.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

8 Mannions Speak :

Sarah said...

Awww, if its a DBB or BDD or DDD or whatever I am so jealous. Most partying I did on Sat was my Auntys 50th. Was so manky by this stage I sat in the lounge and watched rugby, which I never willingly do!

Anonymous said...

GREAT CALENDAR Chez!!

I love September too but not b/c it is your b-day but because SCHOOL STARTS!!

Celebratation--Woo Hoo!! Today is the first day of the school year and I'm sooooo HAPPY!!!

Bo said...

Chez,that is one fine pressie indeed! I know I'm enjoying it,and I'm not even the b-day girl,LOL!

Leiha,you lucky thing,getting carded! I don't think I've been carded since I was like 23.*sigh*

I bet I can guess EXACTLY what you are reading,you feel me? LOL

sparkle said...

Leiha, always good to start out your b-day month with fun! I love that you were carded! So what is the book????

As for the age thing, This weekend I went to a 30th B-day party for my friend's boyfriend! She's 35 & I'm 45...no one believed me until I produced the pic! Also I got to enjoy being hit on at the party by his NYC friend (30) who looks like Patrick Dempsey! Not a bad way to while away the time... of course there was the party, the jello shots, the Jager shots, the after bar, the strip club....and so on! LOL, Today I'm still feeling the age difference!

Brenda said...

Ha! Good clue, Bo. And if it's what I think it is, I'm jealous as hell.
Sorry the party was a bust, but hey, free food, right?
;o)

Leiha said...

Nothing wrong with just chilling and watching tv, I hope there was lots of good food there!

I know how much you love Sept Mich, LOL. Quality time not quantity!

True Bo, I feel you EG!

LMAO Linda, I know that you more then held your own. I bet you showed them a thing or two along the way!

You know I'm all about the food, LOL. See you this weekend BAM!

I agree Libby. I remembered how offended I was when I got carded going to the movies when I ws 23 and now I would kiss someone if they carded me, LOL.

Chez said...

Oh yes, it was such a sufferin' I had finding all the appropriate piccies for the calendar.

So I'm guessing the Arc honey hooked you up with some Vishous lovely for your birthday and I'm TOTALLY JEALOUS and then you got carded!

Have a wonderful birthday (yeah, like it could be anything else). I forgot to put my name on the card at RBL so just remember, the free lap dance pass is from me LOL.

Anonymous said...

Love the calendar! And I'm with Mich. I love September!

Happy Birthday chickie! I hope you have an awesome birthday.