Hair today gone tomorrow:)

OK I didn't really chop it off LOL. I did get lots of hair chopped but that was because I got more layers, I wasn't blown away with my last hair cut so I made sure I told her exactly what I was looking for and she delivered. I was getting a little nervous watching chunks of hair being cut off but I love the finished product. These aren't the greatest pics, my batteries were dying but it'll give you the gist of it.
I told the hair dresser I was coloring my hair tonight (D was appalled that I went in with all of my grey hairs, it's pretty bad, LOL) and she said to wait til tomorrow, mainly because she had styled my hair and wanted me to enjoy it for a day. Of course I enjoyed it from the comfort of my home but I told her I would wait. The plan tonight was to do some new self portraits, it has been awhile but I got distracted chatting. How in the world did that happen LOL.

I also went to Nordy's today and got a new dress. I know, I said I don't need a new dress and I really don't but it was my birthday so why not? It makes my bosom look fabulous (when you have bosoms as awesome as I do it's not difficult) and the best part was, the dress was marked $20 and it rang up as $10!!!!!! It really is my birthday!

After that I went to Target. I spent $40 at Nordy's (also bought some cool long shorts) and a $100 at Target! I know I always mention how much I spend there but dang! Of course I got a lot of cool things so it was worth it. Not only did I buy necessities but I needed new towels and then there were a bunch of sweat pants on sale and since my thighs chafe on the rare occasion I exercise I needed them, one of each color, LOL.

So my $10 dress wasn't my birthday present to myself. That would be the new phone I got. Hopefully it comes in the mail tomorrow if not then then Friday. I swear, this thing is like buying a new laptop! I got $200 off and it still cost $200! Once I get it and use it I'll come back and give you more details.

The best part of the day.... I have a 2 hour nap! Talk about heavenly. I am lucky to get half an hour lately so I was a happy camper!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

7 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you on the dress deal. Woo hoo. I LOVE when that happens.

Brenda said...

Love your hair. It's fab! (but I don't remember seeing any grey in it...)
Kudos on your deals. The birthday fairy is definitely hovering over you.

Aimee Elizabeth said...

I think your new "do' is beautiful! I got mine done yesterday too, it feels so good to be purple again *g*

It was wonderful to chat with you for a few minutes, it had been a long time and I missed you!

ANOTHER new dress?! Dang girl you are going to be a dressed up hottie 24/7 here soon LOL

Well, except for the sweats *snort*
I had to do the new towel thing recently, and whoa was it expensive. Glad I don't have to do that but every 5-6 years...

Glad you did some fun stuff on your day chic! Love ya!

Melissa said...

Love the haircut, it looks great!

Great deal on the dress! I love it when things ring up even cheaper than I'm expecting.

Where are you going on vacation? I either missed hearing it, or forgot (as I tend to do, having the memory of a bar of soap).

Anonymous said...

Love the new 'do!

Way to go on the dress. I have to find one for my brother's wedding and let me tell ya... it sucks. I don't wear dresses so this is like some sort of ancient torture device to me.

Leiha said...

I do too Karen!

Brenda, I try not to point it out but trust me, it's there and it's ugly, LOL. Well, it was there *G*.

Thanks Aimee. Now we have to see how it looks now that I have to style it, which is basically running a pick through it LOL.

I'm going to Charleston Missi. I haven't talked about it yet but you'll soon be hearing all about it.

Sara, good luck on the search! It's such a pain finding special occasion dresses.

Chez said...

Nice tresses. That's a great look for you, very movie star locks. Charleston?? Lucky thing, of course we do expect lots and lots of piccies and food descriptions. Can you tell it's nearly lunch time?