Happy Birthday to ME!!!!!!!!!!!!


It's your favorite day of the year and mine. Time to celebrate the anniversary of my birth! Since I'll be going on vacation soon it's time to work on Leiha beautification. I'm off to get my hair cut today. Had a pedi yesterday. The last place I went to won't be seeing me again, there is no way I should have had to get a pedi two weeks later. My toe polish was chipped like crazy so they're gone. Plus, it's much cheaper at this place so I gave her a bigger tip. I desperately need to color my hair and as an added bonus, I just may do some cleaning today too but I really don't want to get too crazy, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

15 Mannions Speak :

Rachael Narins said...

Happy Birthday, you sweet n' sassy girl! Mwoah.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sexy thang! I hope you have an awesome month, because we all know you need a whole month of celebration! Muahhh!

Patti O'Shea said...

Happy birthday, Leiha! I hope you have a super fabulous day!

Patti

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday Queen Leiha!
May your nap-time be extended, your buffets be endless and your men be scrumpdillyicious.

Kisses!

Su-hura (Toast on the Side) said...

Happy Birthday, you sweet, sexy, sassy, McHottie!!!

I hope you have an outstanding birthday month!!

I love you, girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Chicha. I'm going to call you soon. I'm going to Vegas with the boy in October and want all of your inside tips.

Aimee Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday Hon, You already know you broke the mold so I won't get carried away singing your praises LOL!

I hope your day is fabulous & filled with love ;-P

sparkle said...

Happy Birthday you wild thing! Have a great day doing whatever you want!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday cutie pie.

Where are you going on vacay?

Chez said...

Have a day chock full of good stuff all dedicated to Leihavation. Happy Birthday hon

Gennita said...

The bestest of birthdays, chica! And plenty of karaoke fun!

(((HUGS)))

Leiha said...

Thank you everyone! You know how much I love you. My family didn't call me today so having my friends here definitely helps make this day more special to me. As for the kids they know they're in trouble cause when I'm unhappy I let them know it, LOL. What fun would it be if they didn't know?

Mwah mwah mwah! I am blessed with wonderful people in my life and wonderful friendships!

Nes said...

Happy birthday chickie!!! A little late here I know, but hey..I was on time to wish you all the best last night.

Make this year a splendid year for you! But then again, you always make the most of everything and that´s what so great about you.

I love you chick!!!

((((HUGZnKIZZES))))

Melissa said...

Happy birthday, Leiha! Hope it was great!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I'm late!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEIHA!

And I hope like HELL you did not clean on your birthday! That's like... sacrilegious or something...