it's hard to blog...

when I'm spending all of my time eating, LOL.

Monday we got to the Isle of Palms safely. We had to take 2 cars but it was fun. Especially when Su and I mooned the other vehicle. I think Mich's vision still hasn't recovered. If you look closely at my back passenger window you'll see my butt imprint. I wanted to make sure they could see my ass, as if there was any chance they couldn't, LOL.

The house is fabulous and large, 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, it is heaven! We're located right on the beach with a screened porch and a porch swing and a swimming pool which we broke in Mon night after dinner. We dropped all of our stuff off at the house, marked our territory and headed out to eat. We had asked the guy at the rental office where to eat. Bad decision. The food wasn't that great but the compan was. We kept having to get shushed, if you can imagine, we tend to get a little loud, LOL. Most of the girls didn't want their pics taken since we were road weary but that didn't stop Nancy, Barb and I from taking pics of ourselves, LOL.
Barb and Nancy went to the store. The other girls stayed at the restaurant to relax at the bar to let me get some work done at home then Nancy headed to the bar to catch up. It was funny when the girls got home being a tad more sober then them. Of course the first thing Su did was fix me a drink. I didn't try to play catch up like Nancy (which she did very successfully) but it was a fun laughter filled evening.

Tuesday the plan was to go to Charleston for the day but instead we decided to chill out at the house, lay by the pool and read, lay on the hammock and read, lay in bed and read or lay in bed and nap, you get the picture, LOL. The girls also went to play on the beach. For dinner we did go into Charleston. The chef for the Peninsula Grill had been on Martha Stewart and I wanted to check out the coconut cake he had made. This is the last pic taken before my battery died. Don't I look fabulous? I guess the other chick, Su what's her name looks ok too.Su took pics of the next couple of nights but I won't be able to get them til she goes home. We had champagne at the bar before dinner and then they sat us in the middle of the restaurant! So we actually made an effort to behave, LOL. What a concept! I have to say I was a little disappointed in the dinner, I thought the sauces were overly salty but some of the girls really enjoyed what they ordered. Su, Nancy and I shared our meals so we could order more things, lobster 3 ways, crab salad, mushroom and grits, soup trio, duck and scallops. For dessert we had the cocunut cake and homemade ice cream. The cake was wonderful but I'm glad I only ordered a piece instead of buying the whole thing online, LOL. We also met a couple from the UK who were curious about how we all met. I guess we weren't as quiet as we thought, EG.

When we came home we pulled out the cards and it was on! I love spades but rarely play it anymore so it was fun being with other card players. Barb was a little nervous, thinking we were going to beat each other up but the trash talking is part of the fun. After that I do believe there was some karaoke and some dance dance revolution. I love having a house for us all to play in!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

5 Mannions Speak :

Bo said...

LOL@ the thought of an ass imprint on the window! You need to like,sign by it or something-'This fabulous ass brought to you courtesy of Leiha'

Love the pics,you all look fab! I don't know how you manage to do it,but that is yet another cool dress! Dresses are just not my friend,LOL.

Sorry to hear some of the food wasn't that great,although lobster 3 ways sounds good.Any lobster is good,right? *G*

I can just imagine the convo during cards,LOL.One of my fave parts of Vegas this year was the game Barb made for us-not cards,but so much fun,complete with some of us talking smack,LOL.

I'm glad you are all having so much fun!

Aimee Elizabeth said...

I can totally see those asian behinds smooshed against the window, LOL!

The house does sound fabulous! I so wish I was there, but my DH is still gone, and so here I sit. Alone. Hungry. THIRSTY. *snort*

It must still be warm there for you gals to be enjoying the pool. I took mine down, I'm not interested in getting in if it's less than like 90 degrees out LOL Plus nights here are already getting down in the 30's which does not help an obove ground pool retain heat! Heh.

I'm so glad your all having a great time! (((hugs!)))

Sarah said...

Gorgeous pics and the thought of the ass print made me LOL. Food, good company, cards and trash talk sounds like the perfect evening!

Brenda said...

I love that dress on you. I don't think I've seen it before. You look great (I know, of course you do). Hehehe
Sue's boobies look great and what I can see of her dress is beautiful. Y'all got 'shushed'? I find that pretty funny. I can't imagine that was successful.
;o)

Anonymous said...

Ya'll look SO good. I LOVE the dress you're wearing, and Su looks fabulous, as per usual.

Again, I just wish I was there with you!!!

I miss ya'll and wish the best end of a trip possible!!! Can't wait to see and hear about the week's adventures. Talk to you soon.