grey be gone!

Just ignore that big black splotch on my forehead. And the splotch on my glasses, I can still see out of them. Can't figure out how to get it off of my glasses LOL. The forehead gunk will eventually wear off, I've learned that lesson from the many other times I got coloring all over myself but hey, the grey is gone!

You can see the floor in my office now. I'm so proud of myself, LOL. Really, it didn't take that long which makes it more of a shame that it was so messy for so long. It was my throw stuff into room. I have storage space in the basement, not a lot but I should at least put the box of Xmas decorations in there, LOL. There's still a stack of pics that I pulled out that I never put back into the albums after I scanned them, I left them there cause I'm not ready to deal with that project yet. I'm over a year late in getting my pictures developed and my albums need to be re-done, ugh! Maybe next year LOL.

In case you missed it, my friend and faithful Mannion Boadicea had her baby on Sept 5th, yep, Brenna Eileen and I now share a birthday. Now how in the world will the rest of you top that gift? She came 3 weeks early just for me. Of course, I am a little disappointed that her name wasn't Leiha. Bo named her daughter after a romance heroine (Fires of Winter by Johanna Lindsey) so I really have to work on getting written into more books! Although I am in a scene in PC's upcoming one as the restaurant hostess, I think that qualifies me to have her named after me, LOL. That and because I am so cool, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

4 Mannions Speak :

Bo said...

Girl,I thought about it,honestly I did,but you know even Mich doesn't have a sharp enough pin for your head if I had,LOL.Thanks so much for posting the news for me,and it was GREAT talking to you,I figured you would be tickled at your present,EG!

Nes said...

BO!!! Congrats! I was just talking to Leiha and heard it was 3 weeks early!

I'm so happy all is good now. Again congratulations! I'll check out RBL later on.

Hey, L, I finally did all my ironing too! Well, our housekeeper did. LOL. Our third floor was a mess and I finally got around to cleaning it up.

Su-hura (Toast on the Side) said...

I'm going to have a splotch on my forehead identical to yours soon!!

My grays are really acting up!!

Congrats, Bo!! I couldn't be happier for you!!

Leiha said...

Awww I'm just teasing, although that would have been cool, I'm not going to lie LOL. I loved your pics at RBL, Brodie looks so much like you!

Nes, wow, you finished your ironing. I swear, I don't know anyone who has as much ironing to do as you do LOL.

Su, I thought you were going to let them take over? I understand you crumbling but keep the one hair named after me since there's no baby named after me, LOL.