OK, there is so much to talk about...

I don't even know where to begin. I'm exhausted so it's going to be a pictorial for you today.

We went shopping at Nordstrom's yesterday and then ate at the Nordy's bistro afterwards. As you can tell by the bags behind us, it was an extremely successful shopping day. And for dinner we went back to Phipps (which is the mall where Twist and Nordy's is located and down the street from my house) and ate at the Tavern. Dianna Love Snell joined us which was awesome. and here are some other fun pics from dinner. Dianna took the first picture using the angle I have shown her is the most succesful (as in no double chin)
and then after dinner we came home and accosted Franklin in his home. Being the southern gentleman that he is, he offered us moonshine! That's right! You read that correctly. You know we couldn't pass up an opportunity to try it. It was apple flavored moonshine which explained the coloring (it scared me at first, LOL). and then Franklin was kind enough to take a pic of all of us.And then after that, it was off to Swinging Dick's! Can you believe Nancy was shocked that they got fully nude? Has she not read my blog?
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

5 Mannions Speak :

L said...

Looks like you ladies are having a blast! YAY for successful shopping days, I love new stuff. Apple moonshine sounds pretty cool--definitely the perfect precursor to a night at Swinging Dicks! Have a great time with everyone! XOXOXO

Aimee Elizabeth said...

Whoa, Nancine was shocked? After all of your blogs?! Heh.

Glad you girls are having such a good time, someone drink a goose-something for me :)

Chez said...

Yaaaaay piccies. You all look so lovely. You mean moonshine really exists and not just in movies?!?!

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys are having so much fun. Holy cow, did Nordy's have any stock left?

Bo said...

Love the pics,and how cool that Dianna could hang with you for awhile! She's great-she was sooo funny at the Vegas signing last month,I love her!

My grandfather had row upon row of shine in jugs in his garage when I was a kid & would visit him in SC.Crafty old mick,LOL.