The gang is almost here...

Linda came in last night hence no blogging. We were too busy catching up and at 2:30am I crawled into bed (OK I did bless her with some karaoke before bed, LOL). Today was spent picking up the rest of the girls after I took Linda to the post office to meet my co-workers, LOL. Lina, Ana and Mich came in at the same time and since Barb only came in an hour later we hung out and ate waiting for her. The afternoon was spent lounging around and talking about things that can't be shared here, LOL.

Eventually we got motivated enough (by our hunger) to head to Twist for dinner and drinks. Or should I sad drinks and dinner since we had to wait for a table, LOL. Lina, Linda Leiha, Mich, Barb and Ana

The problem for me with hanging around a bar is I'll drink my drink like water. I need to be able to set it down or chug chug chug. Luckily we got our table before our second drink. We ordered tons of food which was really good. It's a tapas bar so thedishes weren't big. Some of what we ordered is: scallops, salt and pepper shrimp, beet salad, spinach salad, mac and cheese, truffled mashed potatoes, herbed gnocchi, chicken satay, mini-hamburgers, spanish potatoes, cauliflower parmesan gratin and sushi. All that food made us positively giddy.

And for dessert we ordered 4 to share, chocolate fondue, a berry cake, lime cheesecake and tiramisu. Once dinner was over we headed to the liqour store to stock up and then home to sing some karaoke! What a way to start a party!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

6 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

What great company! And what great looking food.

Hope you all have a great time!

Aimee Elizabeth said...

The food looks delish, and I already know the company is beyond compare :) I wish I was there with you girls!

Chez said...

Ooooh gorgeous ladies. Have a great time.

L said...

How fun! Yummy food, adult beverages, karaoke...and great people to share it all with! Hope you all have a great time.

Bo said...

Make sure you drink enough for me,too! I can't have booze for like three more months *sniff*

The food sounds divine,and of course the company too! Love the pics,keep 'em coming!

Brenda said...

Leiha, you look positively ravishing in that dress!! I don't remember you blogging about that dress, girl....
I wish, I wish, I wish, I could be there with y'all. You're all beautiful and obviously having a great time. I laugh when I think of your comment: "Lina has the body we'd all kill for, but not work for." LOL!
There's been no mention of "Dicks" or Franklin...???? Did they throw y'all out? Bar your entrance? Everything go okay?
(And did Franklin clean his shower before your guests came over???)

Let me tell you now, I cannot stay up until 2:30 in the morning. I am a wuss, and not afraid to admit it. 11:00 p.m. is verra late at night for me (hence, the 'wuss' factor). I'll be happy to get y'all up at 4:00 a.m., should you choose to do so (but I think I'm safe). LOL!
Glad the mattresses and sheets came in handy, chick.

See you late Wednesday night. Let me know if you need me to pick anything up on the way.

Bo, bless your heart, honey. I can't imagine...
Maybe time will fly by.

Muah, to everyone!

BAM