OK I'm starting to feel road rage...

So today was my driving day which means I spend hours on the road. It was all good until I was almost home. Not once but twice I had someone almost run into me because they were merging into my lane without bothering to look to see if there was anyone already in the lane! Luckily I was aware since they weren't. Then when I get home there's a truck blocking the way into my driveway. We have a U shaped driveway around the building that is one way. I had to go in the wrong way and wasn't able to park in my spot. So I see the guy who's truck is blocking the way and he says he's leaving right now. Of course when I leave 10 minutes later the truck is still there, he's so lucky it wasn't there when I got back home. What really irritated me is there were plenty of spots for him to park in so there was no need for him to block the driveway! Thank goodness I was almost home when all of this happened.

OK I didn't get much done today. There is always tomorrow, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

6 Mannions Speak :

sparkle said...

As one who was talking to you and one who has had major road rage lately.....You have to always be watching!

See you tomorrow! Can't wait!

Bo said...

Road Rage can be a beautiful thing...embrace it,LOL! Seriously,though,there are few things that piss me off worse than someone blocking my driveway,esp. if the person isn't around to move their vehicle!

L said...

Do you ever feel like vehicles create a manners bubble? Some people seem to think they can get away with anything when they're in their cars, that courtesy doesn't exist the moment they start the ignition!

Hope you got caught up!

XOXOXO

Brenda said...

Road Rage and Shopping Cart rudeness fall into similar categories. They both involve rude people with wheels.

;o)

Bo said...

Alright,out of curiosity,I found this-I got a 60% on my rage,LOL.In case anyone's interested-

http://www.roadragers.com/test/index.htm

Brenda said...

Ha! Bo, I got a 60% in Road Rage too. But, I'm 75% agressive driver, 75% courteous driver (oxymoron there?) and a 72.5% safe driver.
That was fun.
;o)