I have been derelict in my duty...

I know, I know, I've been slacking. The good news is, I've been having a wonderful time, the bad news is, I forgot to bring my camera battery charger. Luckily my cam takes AA, unluckily, I keep forgetting to buy them. Su has taken some pics but I haven't downloaded them yet.

Sunday we woke up and after we all got ready we went to have lunch with Dao at the French buffet. Luckily Franklin had been warned we would need his bathroom, hello, 7 girls, 1 bathroom! Actually, I must say, we did pretty dang good getting ready. Because there were 8 of us and we didn't have a reservation we actually sat at a table outside of the main restaurant part. The problem with this is it was hard to talk to the people at the end but no worries, our voices carry, LOL.

I spent the rest of the day lounging around with Ana and Linda while the rest of the girls went shopping. I was too tired and had had a successful shopping adventure the night before. Of course, the girls had a wonderful time shopping. Mich said it's a good thing we all don't live closer together, she'd be poor, LOL. It's so much more fun to shop with girlfriends.

For dinner we did pizza at my favorite local pizza joint Elwoods. The conversation wasn't necessarily appropriate for a public place (the hell you say) but we kept ourselves wonderfully entertained. Unfortunately, Ana had to go home after dinner, she has a young son (who I heard on the phone, so CUTE!) who she needed to get back to. It was wonderful that she was able to come up for some girlfriend time, her first real non-family getaway since our New Orleans trip.

The good news is, as Ana was leaving, Su was coming in. Ana timed her departure to coincide so only one trip to the airport that day. Once we got back to the pad we had to catch up with Su and the next thing you know it's 1am. Now most people would think this is the point where we go to bed. Not us. This was the point where we decided to go out and eat at the Tofu House (in honor of Su being in town). Luckily no one else was there so we could be as loud as we wanted to be but then a couple came in halfway thru and Nancy says they kept laughing at, I mean, with us, LOL. 3am we went to bed with full bellies and a smile on our faces.

The plan had originally been to leave for Charleston at 10am, we'll see if that happens.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

4 Mannions Speak :

Nes said...

*sigh* I'm so jealous! I wish I was there with you guys!

It all sounds like a blast and I can't wait to read more...

Hugs to everyone and missing you..

MWAH!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun being with you all, and I miss you ladies so much!!! Thanks again for inviting me.

I'm only sorry I didn't get to spend any time with Su!

Hugs & kisses.

L said...

And here I was ready to send the SWAT team to find you! Glad you guys are having such a great time, I'm so jealous! The only thing I hate about eating in restaurants with friends is that we have to keep the convo appropriate *G* And I'm super impressed you made due with the one bathroom LOL

Sarah said...

Good times!