Potatoe Chips and Doughnuts

One of the best things about roadtrips... road food. As soon as I think road trip the first thing I do is fill up my gas tank and the seccond is buy a bag of chips. Potatoe chips are a luxury I rarely allow myself, As a reward for driving (and staying awake) I love to munch on chips. Todays purchaches were Funyons and Mesquite BBQ chips. Driving is not so bad when you mark the miles while munching.
My friend Julie said she made the journey from San Fran on Red Bull and Doughnuts. I skipped the Red Bull but i just bought a doezen Crispy Cremes. So far I have eaten one, but I havent felt the sugar rush so I will soon be eating another. For me there are few joys in driving, eating is one of them.
By the way this post is being brought to you by Nancy B. We are 6 hours in to an 18 hour road trip. We are a third of the way through.... Wohoo Hoo!!! My goal was to make it two and a half hours before I had to switch drivers. I made it exactly two and a half hours! They were difficult but I did not want to let my bloggers down.
So we stopped in Sac and had dinner with Linda, it was a wonderful break to the tedium of the I-5. Now were on the road again and trying to see how far we can get before the end of the night. I will make sure to check in tomorrow.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 Mannions Speak :

Leiha said...

Hey Rosie! So glad you visited my blog!!!

BTW, Nancy was supposed to mention all of the spelling errors are hers, LOL!