Driving is not so bad...

When you have 2 other people to share the driving duties with, LOL. Actually, I did awesome today if I do say so myself. I think I drove for 5 hours straight! Considering that I'm usually only good for two I feel like I really stepped up to the plate this trip. I've decided it's the sun that drains me and since it rained the last 6 hours of our trip, I didn't have to worry about that.

I was a little bummed that the phone car charger my friend gave me didn't work with my phone, there went my plans to yak on the phone the whole trip, well, with people other then my brother and sister, LOL. I did yak for awhile with Nancy B (my guest typer) last night. I can't go a whole day without checking my email! Other then that I saved my battery so I could communicate with the other driver. Thank goodness for cell phones!

BTW, it turns out when you speed in Northern Cali you get speeding tickets, something that never happens in Southern Cali. Yep, got my first speeding ticket today, needless to say, I'll be driving the speed limit from now on (and people thought I drove like a grandma before!).
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Mannions Speak :