Ever wonder.....



What you would look like if you were a South Park character? OK, neither did I but this is still a fun website. This link was posted on a board I frequent and I've mailed the link to a couple of you but not everyone so thought I would post it on my blog so everyone could play. Have fun!

www.planearium2.de/flash/spstudio.html
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

As soon as I figure out how I will post my true self here.... Now you really want to see my South Park figure, don't you?

Leiha said...

Dang, I missed that accesory! How did that happen? That would so be me!