It's a date!

I had dinner with my friend's Michelle and Rossi tonight and we've already made definite plans for them to visit, I love it! I mean, I know a lot of my friends are coming to Portland, it's a cool town and they want to check it out, and see me, of course, but Michelle and Rossi have already picked a date, which is very cool. It's never too soon to book a room at Casa de Leiha, just know that Memorial Day weekend there will be no vacancies.

BTW, Rossi just showed me a site that I had never been on, Ifilm.com. It's a fantastic site, shows all kinds of video clips. I can't believe no one has talk me about this site before. All of the interesting things I miss because I don't have cable I could have searched this site for. I can't wait to become intimately acquainted with this site, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Mannions Speak :