Happy Fake Birthday to me...

If one was to look at my drivers license today one would think it was my birthday. It is not. But it's what uncle sam thinks it is. According to all my legal paperwork I am 6 months younger which means I'm just turning 37. I think I may need to start celebrating this birthday when I turn or don't turn 40, LOL.

Nancy remembered to call today. She always calls and sends presents on both birthdays. Is it because she's such a fabulous friend? No. It's because she can never remember which is my real birthday LOL. She's a little late on the present but we're always late on presents with each other. Nes I did tell her to send an extra bag of chips for you. She had 2 months to get them here.

Speaking of Nes, I don't think I mentioned it because Nancy didn't know until yesterday but I shall be having visitors from across the pond in June. Not only will Nes be coming to FL but my #1 fan, her hubby will be joining her. They are adventurous travelers and like to pack a lot into a vacation. JK whined to Nes that he didn't want this to be a chick vacation. LOL he knows my pace and his do not match. Lucky for him I don't have the time to be wandering all over FL with them so basically I will be home base as they jaunt to and fro. Basically we'll be hooking up for meals LOL.

My sister called me today while I was at Office Depot. She doesn't like talking on the phone too much but she's coming out here in a couple of weeks and we're going on a cruise so I figured that's why she was calling. She's like guess what? My guess is, "you're pregnant." That was me being a smartass. Then she turns around and says "yes, I am." My first reaction was crap, I have to stop guessing that. My other sister was a young mother and I guessed she was pregnant before she told me, cause I was trying to be smart. Kim is 24 so not too young but definitely not ready to have a child. So I start questioning, why wasn't she using birth control? She said she was. She said she had taken 3 pregnancy tests and was going in to see the dr. She told me who it was, her on again off again. Keep in mind, I've been her mom since she was 5. Well actually before that. I was the one who got up in the middle of the night to feed her when she was a baby. Hearing this was not good news to me and I started sweating. It was just running down my body while I'm standing at the counter at the Office Depot. The next thing she says is April Fools!!!!

How awful is that? I swear it took 10 minutes for me to top sweating. I am going to kick her in the butt. Needless to say she is gloating up a storm. I'll never hear the end of it, LOL. I think I'm going to cancel her cruise!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

5 Mannions Speak :

Bo said...

Well you know I will never forget the real one,LOL.

Very cool about Nes & JK visiting you! Can't wait to see pics & hear about it in a few months!

Fie on Kim for that! *G* Esp when you had that happen with one sis already.Just make sure she's not leaning over the ship's railing when you deliver that kick in the butt,LOL.Where are you going on the cruise,BTW?

Lin said...

Happy fake birthday! You look great for 74! LOL

Oh well I should have know, being a Queen. you would have a real and an official birthday, just like our queen does.

So we have a couple of weeks to field revenge suggestions...hmmm
have to act like you're over it already.

If she is staying with you the night before the cruise, get her really drunk. Use some of that temp spray hair dye and color her hair multi colored. Screaming with a hangover is so not a good thing! Then if she is not that good on the water you can go off have fun, while she more than likely spends the first day of the cruise feeling like crap and puking! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, you got majorly pranked!

Nes is coming to visit! And with JK! How exciting is that!

Where are you going on your cruise?

Aimee Elizabeth said...

Happy Un-birthday! LOL

I know you'll have a good time with Nes & JK, I really miss the karaoke she & JK would do for her blog, me & my K would watch & laugh our butts off! Very entertaining LOL

That was a rotten april 1 joke, you should get lina to help you hold her down so you can spank her LOL!

Leiha said...

Bo, you'd be in trouble from your daughter if you did! I can't believe I didn't tell you all about the cruise. I'll have more details this week.

And I don't look a day over 30 (ok 31, LOL). Kim doesn't drink which is why I was the one passed out at her 21st bday party so that won't work.

Spanking sounds like a good idea but we'll have to use a paddle, my hands are delicate, LOL. Plus she has a flat ass, it would really hurt...my hand!