Honest to blog...

I keep meaning to update but then I get tired and it goes downhill from there. Since I'm leaving for my cruise tomorrow, woo hoo, I figured I better get on the blog and get posting.

For those mornings when you need entertainment and I haven't updated you can play the new improved match game on the right, featuring yours and my favorite person, ME! I did think about adding some of you all to the mix but then I found 10 pics of me I could use so I didn't need to, LOL. I'll be updating the game and adding new pics here and there, just for fun. My high score is 200. Board games are my specialty, LOL. I get distracted online.

Brenda was recently on vacation in the Florida panhandle. Unfortunately, she was too far away for us to hook up but she did send me a pic of her big fish. Yes, she actually had a picture to back up her fishing story. Hopefully she'll pop on and tell us more about it and where she was. She did say this sucker weighed more then her first born and only child. When I was a kid my family used to fish all of the time. I wouldn''t mind going sometime but I prefer a cane poll. I'm not really good at casting. I also like to have a bobber on my line to tell me when I have a bite. As you can guess, I'm not a great fisherwoman, LOL.

The other day Lina and I were watching Throwdown with Bobby Flay and he was making Philly cheesesteaks. It made Lina homesick and I reaped the rewards. Guess what I had for dinner the next night? Having been to philly and having had the cheesesteak that Bobby Flay was competing with (can't remember his name) I have to say, Lina's was better. She puts mushrooms in hers. I know I have gotten out of the habit of taking pics of food. With my cruise I will get back into the habit, I promise.

Kimberly is here. She's digging on the light that my apartment gets as well as the pool. We hadn't made it to the beach yet. We're going today after we pick up high five guy and have lunch. She also saw dolphins off of our balcony which tickled her. She even enjoys the little lizards that run around here. I think what most tickles her is the fact that Nancy sent a pic from home and it was snowing! She is VERY happy to be here. The bitch already has a better tan then I do! Of course she cheated and went tanning a few times before she came here and then 2 layouts at the pool and boom, she's a darkie and rubbing it in! What a bitch, did I say that already? LOL!

We went to krispy kreme yesterday, aka krispy krack! I had planned on getting one donut. Kim wanted 3 or 4 so I told her we might as well get a dozen. It's difficult coming up with a dozen. We picked a bunch and then asked how many was that and it was only 8! We got to where the he/she that was helping us picked our last donut. Kim and I both had the same reaction, was it a girl, was it a guy? We kept going back and forth. Our opinion kept changing. In the car Kim and I were lamenting the fact that we had a dozen donuts but we don't have much left at this point LOL. Our donut box looks like a box of chocolates. We all have been tearing piece off of different donuts and just eating bits and pieces here and there. It's a fun way to eat them.

Alright, time for me to hit the shower. I hope that you all have a fantrashtic weekend!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

6 Mannions Speak :

Lin said...

So to beat your high score we need to look at the pics of you for longer? LOL

I only went fishing once, didn't catch anything!

Going to the nearest krispy kreme would involve a 30 mile round trip. I like them, but not that much LOL my favourites are chocolate iced and sprinkles :D I could probably go with chocolate iced creme filled or powdered blueberry filled or...now I want a doughnut! LOL

Brenda said...

I look at that picture and I do not see a fish. That is a big woman that needs to lose weight, and 'SH*T' is IS me!!! WTF?
Oh, well, pictures don't lie...right? Dog-gone-it.
My husband still loves me, thank you God!
Leiha, have a blast on your cruise and get back into the habit of taking 'food' pictures. Food, glorious food! I want to see pictures of 'everything'!

Tell Kim I said "hi"!
Smoochies!

Brenda - aka - BAM

Nes said...

There's little lizards running around you and your wife's apartment?!? ICK!

Have fun chick and say hi to Kim and High 5 to me. Pinch his butt for me. *grins*

Also say hi to the wife! We need to start making plans...

Have fun!! MWAH!

PS: Bren, you look great! And if we can make it all the way up north to the Panhandle we will try...

Chez said...

I want a doughnut.

Brenda you look great and I totally saw the fish.

Have a great cruise and definitely remember to take food pictures, I love them.

Leiha said...

I'm not sure how the game works. I swore I thought I did better the next time I played but my score was lower, LOL. When KK first opened in the Los Angeles area people would wait for over an hour to get their donuts. No donut is worth that!

Brenda you're always gorgeous!

The lizards are outside goofball, LOL. I didn't even notice them til Kim pointed them out. Lina says she stepped on one yesterday but it still was able to run afterwards. Not if I stepped on it LOL!

Food piccies coming soon sweets!

Lin said...

Game has a couple of pics I don't remember seeing before so was worth trying just to see them.

I see your high score has gone now as well and have no clue how it works either LOL