Picture Horny

Apparently hearing is one thing, seeing is another. In the Netherlands Nes is what is known among her friends as picture horny because she likes so many pictures. Comppared to me though, she is an amateur, LOL. For some reason she was suprised today by how many pics of myself I want taken, I guess she just didn´t realize which came as a suprise to me considering she sees my vacation pics all of the time. They are pics that consist of me, LOL. But Nes is coming along nicely in her picture horniness and Jan Kees is humoring us wonderfully.

Today for breakfast we had serrano ham sandwiches. I read in their lonely planet book that they must be tried so of course we had to try them. They were yummie but I have to say the sandwhiches here are a bit dry. I´m used to sammiches with a lot of stuff but it was still quite tasty. After we made a quick stop at the supermercado for more water(and chips and a chocolate croissant for myself) we were on the road again.


While it looked like I was sleeping I really wasn´t. For one, the road was much too windy and for two, I had only woken up a little while ago but that doesn´t stop me from riding with my eyes closed. Really, I was awake (well, for most of the trip, LOL). JK took us to take picks at Castillo de la roca (sp?). Basically it was a town set on rock cliffs. We took pics from the outside of it but inside there wasn´t much to see.


JK found out I liked castles and the medieval time period so today he went medieval on our asses, LOL. We went to Besalu which is a medieval village including stone walkways and turrets. It was pretty cool and we took lots of pics, or rather, I had them take lots of pics of me, LOL.
Then afterwards it was time for lunch, hey, walking around the outside in the hot sun is exhausting, it´s time for tapas. I have to say I think the tapas we had today were actually better then yesterdays even though it seems we always seem to get the same things. Today we got shrimp(always a fave), jalapeno poppers (Nes looked orgasmic eating them, cheddar on the inside instead of cream cheese, olives (poor JK doesn´t like them yet I´m constantly ordering them), spanish omelettes(the one thing that was better yesterday), onion rings and fried calamari.

By the time we were done I was stuffed. And even better was during the meal they talked about the things they wanted to cook for me when we got home. My toes were curling in aniticipation.


After our luncheon it was time to get back in the car which was good, I was ready for a nap. No more fake sleep, this was mouth hanging open sleep! I was tired, I was full, I was in a car, the perfect recipe for a good nap. When they woke me up we were in another medieval spanish town which I can´t remember the name of right now. This one was actually nicer looking but we had taken a bunch of pics at Besalu so we didn´t take as many, although me being me, I still had some pics of me taken.
When we were walking along the outside I seeing if there was a good view of the Spanish countryside because everyone knows how outdoorsy I am. Of course I was joking but Nes did not need to laugh that hard, seriousely, I thought she was going to get a cramp.



Next we drove along the Spanish coastline, let me say, they´re coastline is very windy and it makes it very difficult for me to nap!
We ended up in Blanes which is a very popular coastal town, apparently JK sowed some wild oates when he was here when he was younger, LOL. The beaches here look fabulous so we´re going to spend a couple of days here just lounging around, enjoying the sun. My girls need some sun.


OK, I will be back later to tell you about our dinner! The beach is calling me and I got the boot last night before I could finish my post.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 Mannions Speak :

Nes said...

I really thought I was "picture horny" but shit, you're really a pro when it comes to that. You even know your poses! However, I'm learning... how to emphasize cleavage, tuck in the tummy, hold the smile and TRY to look sexy. Although, somehow I either look mad or wasted.. the last one being the case often. LOL!

Leiha said...

Well you look wasted because you were! But other then that you are coming along quite nicely my grasshopper.

Rachael Narins said...

Honey, you look amazing!