My butt hurts....

Get your minds out of the gutter you dirty birds! So I mentioned how difficult riding a bike was for me, it was a cake walk in comparison to riding on the back of a bike! While riding around with Nes I noticed people sitting side saddle on the back of their friends bikes and I was like, when hell freezes over will my butt be sitting on the back end of a bike. Guess what froze over yesterday? We had a tennis tourney yesterday and one of the biggest things about the tourney is drinking. Since JK and Nes both wanted to drink that meant we were biking it. The only problem was there are 2 bikes and 3 of us! Guess where my butt was going? Dang, I wish I knew how to drive a stick, although driving here would have terrified me(the roads are narrow and bikers are everywhere) I would have given it a shot, LOL. Actually, I think it would have been ok if it wasn't for the fact that I had to hold JK's tennis bag. It was literally as big as I was and it was sitting so weird, it was slung on my left side so I had to lean waaaaaaay over to my right to balance it out, while holding onto JK for dear life and holding my feet up. Good thing I'm short but there's nowhere to put my feet, I had to sort of just hold them up. I dropped my foot once, oops, LOL. I had to have JK stop on the way there and the way back cause I totally had to adjust, it was so awkward! I was dying! So on the way back after we stopped I was going to sit on the other side and lean the other ay but he suggested straddling so I was riding with this metal rail between my cheeks and my legs splayed out in the air (hence, the sore ass). I felt like I could be on ET since I also had a hoodie on, LOL. Let me also say after 6 hours of tennis and drinking, JK, not so spring fresh, LOL. If I wasn't terrified of falling I would have pulled out the deodorant in his bag and given him a quick spray but I was too busy clutching JK's shirt, LOL. Nes tried to get a pic of me on the bike, she was yelling at me to turn around and I was like, I can't! My body is facing forward and my head can't go that far around. So no pic and I'm sorry, I'm not reenacting that, LOL.

So the big tennis tourney was yesterday. Luckily, I didn't really have to play. Nes and JK were filling in spots that needed to be filled. Of course they did not let me off the hook that easy. We played a set, JK and I against Nes and her friend. I have to say, I represented myself pretty dang well. I tried to stay out of the way and let JK hit the ball and it worked for us. We won 3 games to their 4. Just when I hit my stride Nes and JK got called into kitchen duty, lucky for Nes, LOL. We were coming back dang it! Apparently hitting the tennis ball like a baseball is not a good thing. The hardest thing for me (other then actually making contact with the ball) was keeping the ball in bounds, LOL. JK was a wonderfully supportive partner, he knew his role, which was to run for everything. He would have been a perfect partner if it wasn't for the 2nd ball of the game he hit the ball full force, into my arm! I told him if there was a bruise it was going into my blog. Lucky for him there was no bruise but dang, my arm hurts, LOL.

I have to say my favorite part of the tournament was they kept feeding us! There was apple pie (with extra whip cream for me), bread with different spreads, croquettes (they love them here, deep fried stuff), fruit skewers and even munchies for the table. You know I was in heaven. They brought so much food around I had to start turning them down, which you know is unusual for me, LOL. So other then the tennis part of it, I like hanging around the tennis club, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how disapointed to see the only action you seem to be getting is the back of a bike! Girl I think you need to go back and stand in your window and yell out FREEBIES!! See what a good friend I am--just helping you out with some great suggestions!

Meanwhile I'm glad you are having such a FAB time! However if you keep stuffing your face you are going to have to pay for a second seat for your return trip! (*snort*--one point for me!)

PS Doesn't Nes have any friends? Do I need to cash in my kids college funds yet?

Leiha said...

LOL, I'm so happy I have you to pimp me out! Good thing you didn't come on this trip with me, I can see you trying to give me away on the streets of Amsterdam!

Yes, Nes has friends. Should I have asked a couple of them to put on a live sex show for me?

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»