I'm aging backwards...

I have to say, if you look at my face you'd think I found the fountain of youth. I got my hair cut the other day, while it was much needed I still feel the loss of the 5 inches I cut off. Yes, I still have long hair but it's no longer unusually long but it does look healthier and have more body now. I also had my bangs cut and I think I look younger with bangs. Add that to the fact I've been using this alpha hydroxy lotion to make my pores smaller and wow, I'm a new woman, LOL. Just wait until I get back from my cruise. Of course by then I'll be fat so I'll look even younger cause the fat will stretch out my skin, LOL.

I can't believe I forgot to tell you about my cruise. I'm going out of Orlando to the Bahamas a week from Sunday. I had invited my friend the high five guy down for bike week cause I thought he would have a lot of fun but he couldn't make it so he decided he wanted to come down and do a cruise. You know I'm game. Especially when I found out that we get a military discount because I used to be in the Army! Hello, why didn't we know this when I went on my cruise last year? The deal is better then a return passenger deal, score! Course when my sis found out she wanted to come along too but her on again off again didn't want to commit since they're on again off again so it's going to be a 3some. Good thing she's little. She gets the top bunk, LOL. It'll be an interesting cruise cause high 5 guy likes to drink a lot and Kim doesn't drink at all. Nothing like the extremes. My goal is to get in with the band so I can sing with them. I hope it's a band full of men, I'll have a better shot *G*. I'm already salivating about the soft serve ice cream.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

5 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

Have a great time! A friend of mine is down there right now. Her husband has had a timeshare in Nassau for about 30 years, and so they go for 2 weeks in April.

I must have missed the post about high 5 guy. Is he an old friend or new?

Lin said...

Last haircut I had 10" cut off! Took awhile but I got used to it quicker than I thought.
You are talking about haircuts and looking fabulously young and there is no photo of you? I'm shocked girl LOL

Have fun on the cruise, remember to take lots of sunscreen! :)

Aimee Elizabeth said...

Yeah, were's the pics chic!

What kind of alphy-hydroxy are you using, brand name I mean...

Do tell more about the High 5 guy :)

I wish I was going, but I did FINALLY go riding today, first time I've felt healthy enough to since fall. Spring is finally here too, YAY!!!!

Bo said...

I,too,am semi-shocked about the lack of a new 'do pic.

You're slipping,LOL.

What,no cruise menu for us to gnash our teeth with jealousy over??? Oh well,pics will do,when it's time.Have fun!

Leiha said...

Karen I hope that you make it down to FL some time. That would be awesome! High 5 guy is just a guy friend that I have.

I was too lazy to take a pic, figured there will be plenty from my cruise, LOL. I have plenty of sunscreen but I need more tanning oil, got to keep cooking my skin LOL.

http://shop.paulaschoice.com/product/one-percent-beta-hydroxy-acid-gel/blemish-oil-control

There's the link to Paula's Choice. What I did was buy some samples to try first. I still have blackheads on my nose but I think my pores look smaller. I may start using it twice a day. They say in the beginning only use once a day and since we all know how awful it was when my skin was all dry and flaky I have to watch for overwashing. If you get it Aimee let me know what you think.

I'm glad Spring is here for you chick! You had a rough winter.

Girl, the menu is pretty much the same as what I posted last year. Dont' worry, there will be pictures! Boy, do I have you all programmed or what LOL.