Why did I leave Florida?


Luckily I have someone around to help clear off my car.

While I waited in the car, LOL.

Could my outfit be anymore colorful and mismatched? The funny thing is I actually got a compliment from someone about my outfit while at the mall today. Nancy and I both laughed about it later. I told her I couldn't believe she was walking around with me looking like that but she loved the hat. I wasn't going to leave the house due to the snow but Nancy volunteered to drive. I hate driving in the snow. So off we went to do Xmas shopping which I desperately needed to do and we had a wonderfully productive day. The sales were incredible. I am a happy camper. Now I need to find boxes to pack everything in, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

6 Mannions Speak :

Nes said...

Florida is looking good compared to that! But then again, it looks like Winter Wonderland!

I can't believe Nanner just let you and your lazy ass in the car while she did the hard work! LOL.

Lin said...

So not only did Nancy get to clear the snow off, she had to stand in the cold and take photo's!

Go buy some winter clothes girl LOL

NancyB said...

I was showing some friends at work our pictures and she said "Those pictures really make you look dumb!" When I asked why she said "Who is sitting warm in the car while you do all the cold work?" LOL

I said that at least I dressed for the snow - Leiha's colorful outfit was knit boots, sweats, one polar fleece jacket (mine), one glove (because I couldnt find two that matched) and one warm hat! If she had cleaned off the car she would have been soaking wet and freezing cold and nothing would have gotten done! It was self preservation. Leiha would be getting warm clothes from me for christmas except 1) they wouldnt fit in her stalking and 2) she wouldnt wear them anyway!

Nes said...

Nance, I shit you not. You do waaaay too much for that chick! LOL.

I laughed when I read about the one glove! LMFAO!!!

Lin said...

If Leiha's ass gets cold enough she will wear them! LOL Of course I think Leiha will decide there are less reasons to leave the house until spring, so maybe only one winter outfit will do LOL

Leiha said...

Hey, she volunteered to take me out! I even told her no at first. Of course it was a given she would take care of the snow, LOL.

I now have a pair of gloves which is wonderful, LOL.

I do have a polar fleece thank you very much! I just wore Nancy's because it is pink. Yes I know I need to get a coat but really I only go from the car to the house, LOL.

I have no plans on leaving the house if I can help it. It's snowing again, LOL.