Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Happy Birthday to me...

Well happy fake birthday to me! I almost missed it. This working from home stuff makes it more difficult for me to keep track of dates but I had birthday greetings in my inbox which confused me for a sec, LOL. I need to remind Nancy so she can get me a present. Hey, just because I almost forgot doesn't mean she should. Especially where a present is concerned.

I really should make this day work for me since it's what's on my driver's license. You know there are places you can eat free on your birthday or I can get me some drinks. I might need to do some research. OK I just did. This link has a bunch of places you can sign up to get freebies on your bday. I signed up for Duke's Chowder House. I'm excited! Now I just have to make it to Seattle, LOL.

I will make it to Atlanta this weekend though. Karen is doing a lunch there and you know how I hate missing out on the fun. Dao is going to try to make it to town and I already let Franklin know I was coming. Its a quickie trip. I emailed Brenda but she's out of town this week and is going to try and make the signing. I told her when Karen was going but haven't heard from her since I added the bonus of me being there! If Dao and I hang out we will go eat. If Brenda and I hang out we will go eat. If Franklin and I hang out we will go look at boys. I hope I get to hang out with my friends, LOL.

3 comments:

NancyB said...

Hummm... Happy Birthday to you! But more presents? What about the Coach gloves and the cool watter bottle I got for you. Darn it! I knew I should have waited, but I love the instant gratification.

Dont you worry little one, the birthday fairy will find something for you... now what is hiding in my trunk, a bag of old magizines? NO... a bag of old gym clothes... NO... a tire iron... NO. Well dont worry - I am sure I can find something LOL

Lin said...

Happy fake birthday!

So you can get free food on your fake birthday but not on the real one? LOL

I'm sure you won't go hungry if your friends don't make it to Atlanta, but will obviously be more fun if they do, and its always great to catch up in person!

Su-hura said...

Happy fake Bday!

Hope you have a wonderful time in Atlanta!

Give hugs to all the gals and Franklin for me!!