Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Some funny videos...

I love Flight of the Conchords which is about a folk band from New Zealand trying to make it in the states. Unfortunately it's on HBO so I only get to watch it when I'm at a friends and they have on demand. This is one of my favorite songs by them.

I just saw this video today. It stars Nathan Fillion who I love and just starred on a new show called Castles which I really enjoyed. I loved the deliberately bad acting.
And here is my favorite song from Dr Horrible's Singalong Blog, just for the line where they say they do the weird stuff LOL.
You can watch the entire musical online. I downloaded the soundtrack and now have a musical in my head that's constantly playing, LOL.

3 comments:

Lin said...

The vids are funny. I was LMAO at nailing your wife! Sadly can't watch all the musical as is US only but have enjoyed all of Dr Horrible that I've seen :)

Leiha said...

Lin I bet if you go on youtube you can see Dr Horrible. I think it sucks they limit shows to the country.

Lin said...

Thanks, I checked it out. I think I have seen it all! I thought there was more after Act 3. Did they just not make it?