Saturday, June 21, 2008

another farewell...

Monday I gave Jenna (in case you don't know is world famous roofer author Gennita Low) a call because I wanted to see her before I left. Luckily she was able to re-schedule her plans for Tue nightso we could meet for some sushi! She had a place that she wanted me to try out. We met at her house since it was closer to her place but we did switch cars and rode the Low-mobile, a convertible Lexus, shwing! I was worried my hair would fly all over but that didn't happen at all. It was a wonderful ride.

Dinner was wonderful. We got a couple of apps, the crab rangoon and the chicken yakatori, which is basically chicken skewers. Very tasty. Then we split the dragon boat which was the perfect amount of sushi for the both of us.We're very happy, our food is here. Don't worry, I also got a closeup of the sushi, LOL. The dragon roll was fantastic. They use smoked salmon on it, tasty!

We spent the dinner talking about any and everything. Jenna always gives me the scoop on what's happening in the romance world. This woman has her finger on the pulse of everything. Dinner went by much too fast and before you know it it was time to say goodbye but not before we took one last picture together.

3 comments:

Su-hura said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time!! The sushi looks amazing. Wish I could have been there to indulge!! I'm so jealous I didn't get to ride in the convertible. You gals look maaaahvelous!!!

Gennita said...

If you notice in the first picture, Leiha moved over and squished my left boobah up to chin! Heehee.

I had a wonderful time, Leiha darling. We must do this again.

Lin said...

Looks like you both had a fab time and a great way to say farewell until next time!